Governance Connect wishes you a Merry Christmas and a New Year with Shiny Connections!
Based on the most-read articles in our network, this is – with interpretation on the essence – our top 5 of connections for the coming year. Crucial connections for the good governance of the public domain.
1. Politicians listen to the true needs of their citizens.
2. Citizens do not throw their personal waste out of their car windows. There is a new respect for the natural environment.
3. Politics ‘listens’ to science on relevant fact & figures and act adequately.
4. Governments develop policies which can be truly implemented and will actually work.
5. Every organization takes its own responsibility and reduces its output of CO2 significantly.